Hey Remodelers Advantage Members!
We are excited to announce a new live telecourse – When The Phone Rings 101 – featuring Chip Doyle! And, if you sign up today, you receive 1 year of Sandler Online Training AND 2 signed copies of Chip’s book, “Selling to Homeowners – The Sandler Way”!
Remodeling companies throw enormous amounts of money at marketing services to generate leads. Yet, when the phone does ring, the prospect is usually greeted by the least trained person in the entire company. (Or worse yet, a voicemail system.) The first impression your employee makes with a prospective customer can make or break every dollar of effort you’ve invested in those lead gen methods.
Certainly we want to be able to properly qualify which homeowners merit an appointment. But some remodeling companies have increased their sales by 40% simply by qualifying more accurately on the phone!
In this training, we will reveal the best practices for:
- The 3 proper criteria to qualify a lead over the phone (it’s not what you think!)
- How to politely disqualify a homeowner so they don’t get upset
- How to properly manage the homeowner’s expectations
- What to do if you don’t have enough leads
- Best (and worst) practices of lead intake based on working with hundreds of remodeling companies
- … and MUCH more!
For more information and to claim your free gifts by joining today, click here!
If you have any questions, feel free to email Ashleigh@remodelersadvantage.com anytime, or call (301) 490-5620 x109!