The Roundtables program for Production Managers has grown by leaps and bounds over the last six months. We now have four groups dedicated to the challenges and opportunities faced by your PM. These groups focus on building skills in managing people and process. Many of the members of these dynamic groups are key managers for our most successful companies. (Think there is a connection? Hmmmm.)
Today, there is an opening for a new member in the Phoenix Group.
The Phoenix Group is going to be meeting in San Diego during the week of April 27th. They meet for two full days and they will be meeting at the same time as one of the other PM Groups so there will be plenty of time for cross fertilization, networking and sharing. In addition, Todd Jackson, president of Jackson Design Build and long-time member of the Mentor 3 Group, has generously invited this grou to visit his company while they are in town. (Thanks, Todd!)
If you are interested, please let me know right away as I know it will be filled soon! Below is a sample of the members in this group.
- Bakker Construction, Inc. Salinas CA
- CARNEMARK design + build Bethesda MD
- CRD Design Build Seattle WA
- Forward Design Build Ann Arbor MI
- Harth Builders Spring House PA
- Kuhn Construction, Inc. Islip NY
- Remodeling Concepts Langhorne PA
- Schroeder Design/Build Fairfax VA