Occasionally someone has problems opening the files on our website. The following suggestions can be found on the Tutorials page of our website:
Here are some recommended fixes found on the Internet:
– Open Internet Explorer browser
– Go to Tools menu
– Select Internet Options
– Go to Security tab
– Select Internet zone
– Click on “Custom level…”
– Under Downloads category, enable the option “File download”
– Under Miscellaneous category, select Prompt (recommended) for the option “Launching applications and unsafe files”
– Under Miscellaneous category, select Prompt (recommended) for the option “Launching programs and files in an IFRAME”
– Validate the changes by clicking on OK
– Leave the Internet Options
– Close the browser
– Re-open it, this issue should be fixed ^^
You receive the “Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded”
Please apply the following to adjust your security settings.
1. Start Internet Explorer 7.
2. Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
4. Click internet, and then click Custom Level.
5. Under Reset Custom Settings, click Medium in the Reset to list.
6. Click OK two times.
Save the file to your hard drive, then go to your hard drive and right click in the file and click in properties, click UNBLOCK and finally click OK. Try again.
If you need further help, please call Member Services – 301-490-5620, ext 104