Awards Program Description and Benefits of Entering:
The Homes for Life Awards recognize Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS) designees for excellence in aging-in-place design and/or accessible modifications in a remodeled home. The award-winning remodelers offer specific design concepts and accessibility solutions that help residents to continue to live in their homes as they grow older and/or encounter physical challenges. The Homes for Life Awards are presented by NAHB Remodelers.
All applications must be completed online by July 25, 2014, and submitted by an active CAPS professional to be eligible.
- The Single Space category recognizes the remodel of a single room such as the kitchen, sunroom or bathroom, using specific aging-in-place design concepts.
- The Major Space category recognizes the exemplary use of aging-in-place home modifications in a whole-house or multi-room remodel.
Award recipients will:
- Be honored during the annual NAHB Remodelers Gala, held during the Remodeling Show in Baltimore on Oct. 23.
- Receive a customized press release and trophy.
- Be featured in CAPS Connection, a quarterly e-newsletter for active CAPS designees, and on the NAHB Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists LinkedIn group, as well as in other NAHB news and social media outlets.
To assist in preparing an award-winning entry, please review:
|Fees:||$50 entry fee per project|
|Entry Information:||Select a category and apply now!|
Please contact Nissa Hiatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-368-5242 x8451.